Applications must be filled online during the application window which is usually a 7 days period that starts a week prior to the course commencement date and ends a day prior.
- Read this entire page carefully.
- Fill the online application form. On successfully submitting the form an application id will be generated.
- Someone from our team will call you to verify your details and answer any questions you might have.
- Proceed with payment.
- Basic computer literacy is essentials for this course such as use of basic office tools, email, et cetera.
- Learner must be minimum 18 years in age.
- Learner must understand English & Hindi as English & Hindi would be the language of instruction.
|Easy Monthly Instalments (EMI)||3 x ?16,000 = ?48,000|
|Pay ?16,000 (At the time of Admission), 2020|
|Pay ?16,000 on 30th Day (PDC Mandatory)|
|Pay ?16,000 on 60th Day (PDC Mandatory)|
|One Shot Payment||?45,000 (At the time of admission)|
- Payments can be made in cash, cheque or online using your credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI.
- We DO NOT offer a swipe machine facility at our learning centre.
- All cheques and PDC's must be drawn in the name of "Infotech Academy".
- For EMI payments post dated cheques are mandatory. If you wish to pay your EMI's in cash or online then you must submit your PDC's for the remaining two instalments at the time of admission. You can then pay your EMI in cash or online on given instalment date and we will return your cheque of the respective instalment date.
- Online payments will attract an additional 1.5% online transaction fee.
- No refunds can be made for cancellations. However, the registered learner can transfer his seat (to another person whom he/she may nominate) BEFORE the start of the first day of the program.
- Infotech Academy reserves the right to cancel the program on account of unavoidable circumstances. In such a case, it shall refund the full fees in 7 working days. It is not liable to pay anything over and above the program registration fees.
- Certificate of Completion of Course will be provided to all learners upon attending at least 75% of the program duration.
- Infotech Academy is not responsible to for learners missing one or more sessions. However if a learner misses a session / module, he/she can compensate that particular session / module along with another batch as and when scheduled.
- For college students who miss any sessions during the examination period can compensate the same with another batch as and when scheduled.
- We expect the learners to be flexible about the course schedule. For example if you join a Monday-Wednesday-Friday batch we might change the days to Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday for the entire course period or a particular module. This depends on various factors such as faculty availability, et cetera.
- During the course period (In class and otherwise) we might click pictures and publish them on public forums such as social media handles, website et cetera. By filling this application you give us the authority do to so.
- Infotech Academy does not sell learner information, however we share non-sensitive information with our partner organisations.
- Infotech Academy does not provide any printed material for this course, however we will share digital material with the learners from time to time via email.
- Language of instruction for the entire course would be English & Hindi.
Unacceptable Behaviour And Its Consequences
- Unacceptable behaviour includes: intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning conduct by any learner. Harassment includes: offensive verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, caste, social class, disability; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces (including presentation slides); deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events; inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Infotech Academy reserves the right to cancel the admission of any learner without any refund on grounds of unacceptable behaviour with any staff member, faculty member or with any of the co-learners.
- Be considerate, respectful and collaborative.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behaviour and speech.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow learners. Alert the faculty / staff members if you notice a dangerous situation or find someone in distress.
- Participate in an authentic and active way.
We hope you have read and understood the above mentioned information clearly. For any clarifications please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org