Sharing Of Access
- A single purchase gives grants access to a single user.
- Sharing of access is prohibited.
- Our system tracks your IP address and uses AI to evaluate sharing of access. Incase our system detects sharing of access our executive will reach out to you to evaluate the situation and incase of foulplay Infotech Academy reserves the right to revoke your access.
- The idea is to prevent users from sharing their username and password on WhatsApp groups or on social media platforms. Any such activity detected will lead to immediate deletion of the users account.
- Our system does not allow simultaneously login. Meaning you cannot login for multiple devices at the same time.
Recording Of Course Material
- Making copies of the video lectures in any form is strictly prohibited.
- During live Help & Q/A session you can request record access on zoom, however its upon the instructor if she/he wishes to allow the same.
Distribution of Themes & Plugins
Though we follow very through practices to ensure that the plugins and themes distributed during the course period are procured from the most trusted vendors however
- Infotech Academy shall not be held responsible for any damages or loss caused due to any free or premium themes and plugins distributed during the course
- Infotech Academy is not liable to pay any compensations for any damages or loss caused due to any free or premium themes and plugins distributed during the course
- Infotech Academy is not obligated to provide support and updates for any free or premium themes and plugins distributed during the course.
Courses are updated every three months. Usually January, April, June & October. While a course is being updated we might remove some lessons so that you have a smooth learning experience. Updates are usually completed within 10 days.