- No technical / coding knowledge required
- A detailed 20 hours Course (5 Sessions of 4 hours each)
- Weekday / Sunday Batches
- Certificate Course
- Project Based Learning (See Projects: Blog / Corporate Site)
- Learn to create Mobile friendly SEO rich websites
- Free domain name & hosting for 1 Year worth ?2000/-
WordPress is the most powerful Content Management System (CMS) and a web development tool which powers 31% of world?s website and is one of its kind with possibilities that border on the infinite. It works on a theme and plugin architecture for development. It is an open source software that surrenders complete control to the user, asking them what they want to create without any technical knowledge.
Infotech Academy’s Web Development With WordPress course teaches you to create websites with a clean design and great performance matching the industry standards. Once the website is ready we teach you how to rank your website on search engines like google, bing, et cetera with great industry insights on SEO. Once teach you to analyze traffic coming on your site such as what pages your visitors see, from what source the land on your website with tools such as WordPress stats & Google Analytics
Our course is a 20 hours detailed course spread across?5 sessions of 4 hours each. Weekday & Weekend batches are available making it convenient for Working Professionals & College students. At the end of the course, we offer you a certificate for a great skill that you learnt with us which you can add up to your resume.
- Introduction to WordPress
- Scope Of WordPress
- The WordPress Dashboard
- Creating Posts & Pages
- Working with Media Library
- Adding YouTube videos
- Creating an image gallery
- Understanding themes & plugins
- Installing and using themes
- Creating a menu / navigation bar
- Adding a logo and link
- Making your site mobile ready (Responsive Web Dev)
- Styling your website by changing colors and fonts
- Social Engagement
- Adding a Facebook page feed
- Adding Instagram feed widget
- Adding twitter feed
- Adding a contact form
- Create a contact form
- Create an event registration form
- Notifications via email (Admin and Visitor)
- Store entries on your website
- One click export to excel
- Creating Page Layouts
- Create two / three and four column layouts (Multiple types)
- Present your website data with collapsible blocks
- Present your website / product data in tabular format
- Showcase your portfolio and customer testimonials
- Adding a slider to your website
- Showcase your services / product features with icons and images
- Speeding up your site
- Caching technique
- Lossless Image compression (Lossless)
- Content distribution network (CDN)
- Connect your site with Google Analytics
- Track page views with WordPress stats
- Maintain your website
- Reducing hack attacks
- Reducing spam attacks
- Backing up and restoring your site
- Updating your site software, themes & plugins
- Take your website live
- Buying a Domain Name
- Understand and buying Web Hosting
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Adding a subscription system
- Best practices
- Listing your site and pages on Google Search Engine
- Get more traffic doing keywords and descriptions the right way
- Learn to create a Quotation and invoice for your clients
- Business around WordPress
Who can do this course?
Digital marketers, Bloggers / Blog Managers, Business Owners, individuals from the Computer Science or IT domain or anyone who wishes to learn website development at a professional level.
What prior knowledge do I need to do this course?
Nothing in specific. If you know how to use Google, Gmail?& Microsoft Word you are good to go. No kind of technical knowledge is required.
I read the curriculum but what will I be able to create if I do this course?
By the end of the course, you will be able to make websites similar to https://caughtinacuff.com and https://iide.wpspace.in/ which is also our project which will be done in the class by the end of the 5th Session.
Can I take up client?projects once I do this course?
Definitely, once you work on two demo projects mentioned above you will be able to take up projects similar to that. We will also tell you how to charge clients and more about client servicing with respect to website development and management.
Does this course include coding?
WordPress is a Content Management System(CMS). The idea of a content management system is to let you manage your website with a powerful backend without coding. To modify your website you don’t need to write code but rather modify the 100’s of settings available to get the perfect look and feel.
I am from the Computer Science & IT background, so isn’t this a very basic course for us?
No, absolutely not. A project that can be completed in 10 man hours without coding will take 40-50 man hours with coding where the clients do not care how you made the website.
I am a college student, some sessions are clashing with my schedule, how can we make this work?
Hey, we understand don’t worry we always make necessary arrangement for college students. Just fill the form on the right someone from our team will get in touch with you.
Duration: 6 sessions of 3 hours each (+2 Hours)
Dates: 24th, 26th, 28th September 1st, 3rd & 5th October
Time: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Venue: Infotech Academy, Andheri (W)
Duration: 5 sessions of 4 hours each
Dates: 30th September, 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th October
Time: 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Venue: Infotech Academy, Andheri (W)
Our Web Development With WordPress course is designed keeping in mind specific industry requirements recommended by IT firms and established HR personnel. Each part of the course is taught more through experimental?and case study based learning than a run-of-the-mill academic approach.
First, we understand your requirements, we then understand the audience. Then we design a curriculum for you that meets the defined objectives. We then execute the training.
If you wish to conduct this course for your employees or if an Institution wishes us to conduct this course at their college, fill the form below our team member will get in touch with you shortly.