WEBCOM 2.0 – Annexure
|How to apply|
WEBCOM 2.0 (Coding Track)
A full stack web development and E-Commerce web development course packaged with
digital marketing, graphic designing, and WordPress development skills. It is our flagship
course, one that is highly recognized in the industry by various organizations.
1. An applicant must be 17 years in age.
2. An applicant can be an Engineering student belonging to any stream of engineering.
3. An applicant can be a student pursuing B.Sc. in Information Technology or Computer
4. Any individual with knowledge of any programming language like C / C++ / Java may
apply even if she/he doesn’t meet any of 2nd or the 3rd criteria mentioned above.
5. For queries related to eligibility criteria please email us
WEBCOM (No-Coding Track)
For people who don’t wish to write code, we have a version of the course where you can
learn to create blogs, brand websites and E-Commerce websites without writing code.
Wondering if it’s possible? It is. Our students gave this course a name, they like to call
it WEBCOM 1.5. You also learn digital marketing skills and graphic designing with Adobe
1. An Applicant must be 17 years in age.
2. An Applicant is expected to have knowledge of using a computer/laptop, Microsoft Word,
Web Browsers like Chrome, Working with email etc.
How To Apply?
1. Visit http://woocommerce-354707-1114067.cloudwaysapps.com/webcom-application
2. Once you fill the online form our team will go through all the criteria and get in touch
with you within 24 working hours.
3. Pay the fee according to the selected payment schedule and structure.
WEBCOM 1.5 (No Coding – Short Course)
Course Fee when…
Paid in installments: ?40,000
Paid in full at the time of admission: ?36,000 ? (10% discount)
WEBCOM 2.0 (Full Course)
Course Fee when…
Paid in installments: ?80,000
Paid in full at the time of admission: ?72,000 ? (10% discount)
Payment Method and Terms
1. Payments can be made with Cash / Cheque / Online Payment using Credit Card /
Debit Card / Net Banking / PayTM.
2. If you wish to pay in installments it is mandatory to give PDC?s of the dates
mentioned in your payment schedule.
3. Installments are only applicable to offline payments via cheques.
4. Online payments using credit card / debit card / net banking / paytm can only be
made for one shot payments.