- Live Hands-On Online Training
- 8 Hours / 4 Session (Everyday)
- Time: 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm (UTC +5:30)
- We will provide you with a temporary site to work on
- Course Fee: ?1199 (~$16 USD)
- Total Seats: 50 in each batch
Requirements: Laptop with audio output (webcam not mandatory), strong internet connection.
|8th April||Buy Ticket|
- Buy Domain & Hosting
- Setting up WordPress
- Setting up SSL (https://)
- Installing a theme
- Customising the colours & fonts
Session: 02 & 03
- Creating pages
- Adding Youtube videos
- Creating a menu
- Website Layout - Planning & Creation
- Page Layouts - Planning & Creation
- Adding a slider to any / specific? page
- Adding a contact form to your website
- Adding a blog to your website
- Creating a website footer with links
- Securing your WordPress
- Backup & Restore
- Setting up downtime monitoring
- Basic SEO setup
- Setting up a business email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
These courses will be conducted online in real time. We have setup a virtual classroom using zoom. Just like a normal classroom you can ask questions and get answers. 15 mins prior to the session we will share the classroom link and login information with you.
Yes. We will provide you with a practice website to work on.
WordPress is a website development tool that allows you to create a website without any technical knowledge. WordPress currently powers 36% of all websites on the internet.
The session would cover in-depth explanation. Also as these session are live and not pre-recorded you can ask your question to the trainer immediately.
Yes you can. We assume our audience has never experienced WordPress
Get Information On Email
Fill the form, we will share the requested information with you on email.
Got A Question?
Hosted With Love By Infotech Academy