E-Commerce Website Creation
- Live Hands-On Online Training
- 8 Hours / 4 Days (Consecutive)
- Time: 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm (UTC +5:30)
- We will provide you with a temporary site to work on
- Course Fee: ?1599 (~$20 USD)
- Total Seats: 50 in each batch
Requirements: Laptop, strong internet connection, excitement!
|8th April||Buy Tickets|
- Introduction to e-Commerce
- Understanding your costs
- Why WooCommerce over Shopify?
- Choosing the right hosting provider & package (Your store literally depends on this)
- Buying Domain & Hosting
- Setting up WordPress
- Setting up your store with WooCommerce
- Setting up a shopping page
- Setting up a shopping cart
- Setting up a checkout page
- Setting up a customer account page
- Choosing & Installing an E-Commerce theme
- Adding new products
- Creating product categories
- Modifying existing product information (Price, Description et cetera)
- Inventory / Stock management
- Creating product variation (eg: 1 t shirt in 3 sizes and two colours)
- Running a sale on a particular product
- Deleting a product
- Modifying order information
- Changing order statuses
- Setting up email notification (Admin & Customer)
- Preventing notifications from going into spam
- Managing returns
Personalising your store
- Changing website colours and fonts
- Adding product filters
- Adding a price filter
- Enabling disabling product reviews
- Setting up a payment gateway
- Setting up cash on delivery
- Setting up a shipping fee
- Setting up taxes
- Creating coupons
- Setting up a returns page
- Securing your online store
- Automated Backup & Restore
- Setting up downtime monitoring
- Basic SEO setup
- Speed Optimisation
- Setting up a business email (email@example.com)
Frequently Asked Questions
These courses will be conducted online in real time. We have setup a virtual classroom using zoom. Just like a normal classroom you can ask questions and get answers. 15 mins prior to the session we will share the classroom link and login information with you.
Yes. We will provide you with a practice website to work on.
WordPress is a website development tool that allows you to create a website without any technical knowledge. WordPress currently powers 36% of all websites on the internet.
The session would cover in-depth explanation. Also as these session are live and not pre-recorded you can ask your question to the trainer immediately.
Yes you can. We assume our audience has never experienced WordPress
Yes. For Indian business as well as for people selling in other currencies (PayPal).
Get Information On Email
Fill the form, we will share the requested information with you on email.
Got A Question?
Hosted With Love By Infotech Academy